Inflatabl.es
Advertisement

Inflatable you want the most

Hi everyone. 

I thought I would start a topic on here. 

So what's is the inflatable that you want the most at the moment, that you've been searching for since a long time but never succeeded? 

For me it used to be the 36" looney tunes beachball, but I recently got lucky and was able to grab 8 in one go for an insanely cheap price. So the toysI want the most now is either the 36" 101 dalmatians beachball or the 8 foot Rio beachball that was used to promote the movie back in the day. 

I can't wait to read your answers ☺️

Actually, there are two special inflatables I've been looking for quite some time, but never came across any opportunity to buy them.

One of them are a pair of connected water wings, with some kind of inflatable bridge between the parts you wear on the upper arm, @zwemvleugel was really a great aid finding at least a picture of those online, you can find it on my profile somwhere in the comment section.

And the other one are a pair of those old BEMA 2000 water wings, I think they used to be bigger than the ones you can buy today. Something like in this picture

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Lena_Ox said:

Actually, there are two special inflatables I've been looking for quite some time, but never came across any opportunity to buy them.

One of them are a pair of connected water wings, with some kind of inflatable bridge between the parts you wear on the upper arm, @zwemvleugel was really a great aid finding at least a picture of those online, you can find it on my profile somwhere in the comment section.

And the other one are a pair of those old BEMA 2000 water wings, I think they used to be bigger than the ones you can buy today. Something like in this picture

I see 😊. Well I hope you manage to find them eventually one day 🤞🤞

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...