Inflatabl.es
Advertisement

What kind of inflatables have you got and what makes you atracted to them?

Wondering what kind of inflatables you got and what makes you atracted to them, or what created your fetish.

I mostly have waterwings, a little collection. 3 differend brands in size 2 and 2 smaller pairs, I also have a childrens pvc swimvest and a inflatable life jacket.

I'm not really sure what makes them so atractive to me, but I always think my fetish commes from the feeling of being save and not having to worry about anything because the floaties are there to keep me save or something like that. I also think it has something to do that in my yought we where always around water and I preety soon whas a good swimmer so I think maybe back then I missed the feeling of swimming with waterwings or sonething like that. 

• Thanks 1

One main reason for me to join this forum is that I wanted to know where my fetish came from, so I'm very interested in getting to know your thoughts about this topic.

I currently don't own that many, one pair of BEMA size 2 water wings, a large beach ball and two life jackets. I used to have some more, but most of them were quite cheap and didn't survive for long.

I still haven't figured out what makes me feel attracted to inflatables, but my guess is quite similar to yours, @zwemvleugel. The feeling of being kept on the surface, the security they give could be what makes them so... attractive, you name it.

When I was a kid, we did go to the beach sometimes, and I used swimming aids (mostly water wings, I think) for quite some time, until I learned how to swim. After that accident, I didn't go into the water for quite a while, started to do it again some few years ago, but then always with swimming aids. My second guess would be that it came from that time, but... I'm not so sure which of these is actually true.

• Like 1

@Lena_Ox for me that also was the main reason to join. For a pretty long time I tought I was the only one who got this and that I was really weird. Now knowing its more common I like to know other people's story's and if they know where it comes from. For me still it is a bit guessing where it really started.

o pretty nice little collection you've got, ooww such a pitty the others didn't survive long.

Are they both inflatable life jackets? Because I do remember from my youht we where a lot out on the water with boats and being a kid I was forced to wear a orange foam life jacket. And on the one hand I hated it because it was so striking, but on the other hand I loved the feeling of being safely strapped into the soft foam jacket. So I always was/ still am also attracted (I don't really know a beter word choise for it)  to foam life jackets. Not really relevant because this forum is about inflatables but I am curious if more people know/have that feeling.

Yes I'm not really sure if thats it but I think it comes from the feeling of security that makes me want to wear swimaids. 

Do you have memories from swimming with waterwings as a kid? I do not really have memories of that time, as long as I remember I swam without swim aids. Or well now I think about it with swimming lesson in the beginning we had to swim with a foam swimbelt and actually I rember I liked that as well 🙈 that really comes up writing this 🙈🤣.

Ooww you had a accident involving water? Unfortunately you've had such a bad experience with water. But nice that swim aids helped so you can enjoy it again

I'll share my story if it interests anyone 😊. So I remember always loving beachballs since I was a kid and my first encounter (that I remember) with one was very little (less than 6) and my grandad had a huge globe beachball in his flat in Nice. Then I had several others during my childhood and I always remember overinflating them and playing quite roughly with them (but I'm much more gentle now). Then during a long period of my teens I kind of just forgot about them I suppose cause I don't have many memories involving them at that time. Until the day my dad was showing me a video of a concert of a band we both liked (can't remember which thought) and suddenly a bunch of inflatables started being tossed around and that kind of activated something in me and I just kept thinking of that video and wishing I could have been there. Then a few years later I finally discovered that sexual stuff could be involved in all that and that it could be a fetish. And a few more years after that I was finally able to buy my first beachball with my own savings, one of the big balls from poundland while on vacation in Scotland. And today I live alone in Paris for my studies and I have a collection of over 100 beachballs of all sizes and some pretty rare ones including the famous looney tunes beachball. 

Whoa that was much longer than I expected. Hope you enjoyed reading 😊

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Elfmund said:

I'll share my story if it interests anyone 😊. So I remember always loving beachballs since I was a kid and my first encounter (that I remember) with one was very little (less than 6) and my grandad had a huge globe beachball in his flat in Nice. Then I had several others during my childhood and I always remember overinflating them and playing quite roughly with them (but I'm much more gentle now). Then during a long period of my teens I kind of just forgot about them I suppose cause I don't have many memories involving them at that time. Until the day my dad was showing me a video of a concert of a band we both liked (can't remember which thought) and suddenly a bunch of inflatables started being tossed around and that kind of activated something in me and I just kept thinking of that video and wishing I could have been there. Then a few years later I finally discovered that sexual stuff could be involved in all that and that it could be a fetish. And a few more years after that I was finally able to buy my first beachball with my own savings, one of the big balls from poundland while on vacation in Scotland. And today I live alone in Paris for my studies and I have a collection of over 100 beachballs of all sizes and some pretty rare ones including the famous looney tunes beachball. 

Whoa that was much longer than I expected. Hope you enjoyed reading 😊

Ooowe and wouw, over a 100, then you really have a great collection 😮

23 hours ago, zwemvleugel said:

@Lena_Ox for me that also was the main reason to join. For a pretty long time I tought I was the only one who got this and that I was really weird. Now knowing its more common I like to know other people's story's and if they know where it comes from. For me still it is a bit guessing where it really started.

o pretty nice little collection you've got, ooww such a pitty the others didn't survive long.

Are they both inflatable life jackets? Because I do remember from my youht we where a lot out on the water with boats and being a kid I was forced to wear a orange foam life jacket. And on the one hand I hated it because it was so striking, but on the other hand I loved the feeling of being safely strapped into the soft foam jacket. So I always was/ still am also attracted (I don't really know a beter word choise for it)  to foam life jackets. Not really relevant because this forum is about inflatables but I am curious if more people know/have that feeling.

Yes I'm not really sure if thats it but I think it comes from the feeling of security that makes me want to wear swimaids. 

Do you have memories from swimming with waterwings as a kid? I do not really have memories of that time, as long as I remember I swam without swim aids. Or well now I think about it with swimming lesson in the beginning we had to swim with a foam swimbelt and actually I rember I liked that as well 🙈 that really comes up writing this 🙈🤣.

Ooww you had a accident involving water? Unfortunately you've had such a bad experience with water. But nice that swim aids helped so you can enjoy it again

Alright...

Yes, both are inflatable life jackets, a Secumar Free 100 (which still has warranty, and which I use mostly for having a little more security when swimming) and an old one that has been used on a plane, I think a german Lufthansa. I've never really been into foam jackets, but I can't remember wearing one of these either, so... Yeah.

I have in fact some memories being in the water with my water wings as a kid. We went to the beach in southern England where my grandparents used to live, it was a fun time playing in the water, splashing around... And I certainly remember that feeling of safety, a feeling like nothing could ever happen to me whilst I'm wearing my water wings.

And yes, I had an accident, I was 12 years old when it happened, but at the very moment, I can't talk about it, it's still... quite painful and I don't want to remember. It left me quite traumatized and definitely ruined my relationship towards water for years, I'm very glad I can now enjoy it at least with swimming aids and a life jacket. Maybe I'll post something about this accident another day, but until now, the memories still make me panic.

Oooww nice! Okay, do you find the airane vest comfortable to use? I once used one and liked the inflation part but when I had it on for a little while I found it really uncomfortable. Okay, it wasn't really a relevant question from me vecause the forum is about inflatables but I was just curious 🙈🤣

O really! Thats so nice, I wish I had some memories about swimming with waterwings and how it felt as a little kid.

Oooww wow that must have been a really bad experience than. I can understand you don't want to talk and think about it.  But I do find it great that instead of keeping away from the thing you where scared of you've found a way by swimming aids and life jackets to conquer your fear and still enjoy water. I think most people would just stay away from wat they're afraid of

• Like 1

Well i have waterwings (a lot!) about 14 pairs mostly bema. 

3 lifejackets all secumar ones

A ride on crocodile and in the next few days an intex orca with an love hole should arrive! 

I actually dont know really how i got into it. I remember getting a hard on while laying on an inflatable waterball. I found waterwings sometime while i was horny and used then to mastubate actually and it went downhill from there😂

I just got to this forum since i wana talk about it and have a place to share information about it! 

My mom actually knows about everything since im an open person and she found some stuff and i came clear then to not have anymore embarrassing moments 

• Like 1