Inflatabl.es
Advertisement

Hello there!ย 

Im a guy, with an inflatables fetish, obviously ๐Ÿ˜‰.ย  From Switzerland(Europe)ย 

I have quite a few inflatables:

3 Secumar inflatable Lifevests (Vivo 100, Arkona 275 and Survival 275 Duo Protect)ย 

And a lot off Waterwings: 2 Pairs off each size from Bema and once the neoprene and softinlayer. So 10 Pairs from Bema. Then i have a pair from zoggs, the roll ups.ย 

Planing to buy a Intex orca with an SPH for some more fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ as well as the speedo roll ups and 2 pairs from the zoggs roll ups since mine are partially broken. If i have some leftover after Christmas or whenever im gonna buy a Secumar Scott 275.

But its not that easy to get the zoggs and speedo roll ups, havent found them in Switzerland yet, so im going to buy them in Germany.ย 

Since im still living at home its kinda a problem... My mom knows about it partially, she knows about the waterwings and one lifevest. My brother once saw the 3 lifevest and thd zoggs roll ups. But i wana keep it secret as mutch as possible! Not shipping anything to my home obviously...ย 

Kinda frustrated currently since my brother has home office and most of my family is at home all the time so i can enjoy it all that mutch.. Only some silent/light play. And i am 100% an non popper! Hopefully that changes soon since i wana order my intex whale ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello and welcome, ย  Nice to hear you're also into life jackets as well, do you only like the inflatable ones or are you also into the foam type jackets?

Posted Images

Hey

No, i dont like foam jackets...ย 

I love the material and smell off the inflatable ones but i hate the feeling off the foam jackets.ย 

Also inflating is an extremely turn on for me! Inflating all my toys is awesome nearly cum from only that๐Ÿ˜… sadly don't last that long then๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

But everyone enjoys what the like๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha yes what you say, everybody their own joy. But I like to hear about other people's experience as well

ย 

You do the inflating by mouth or with the co2 pattern?ย 

I once tried a airplane lifevest, I likedbthe experience of the inflation but it was not very comfortable to wear ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Mostly Mouth since the CO2 Cartridges are not that cheap. The Secumar Vivo 100 takes a 20g Cartridge, the Arkona 275 a 56g and the Survival 60g...

I love both inflate and co2 actually but i dont wana spend all the money.. But i have a spare off each size since you never know๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

About airplane/aircraft vest theyre not that mutch comfortable, as well as theyre mostly not deflatable since they shouldnt be.

In my experience the live jackets from Secumar are very great! But theyre not cheap at all, the most expensive brand as far as i know...ย 

And since i still live with my family at home, i dont have any alone time right now since part off my family is currently in home office so i keep them inflated in my room... Hope that changes soon since im getting even more horny and searching even more stuff about inflatables๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

No indeed thats what I was thinking, if every time you need to get new cartridges it would be pretty expensive.

ย 

Haha always hood to have some spares.

ย 

I'm curious, I actually going to buy a second hand secumar vest this week to try it once.

ย 

Haha yes I can understand, seeing them makes desire ๐Ÿ™ˆ

It's worth it for shure!

Thought about getting a second hand as well but i just want new ones since i want the original smell that i enjoy a lot!! And the feeling that someone else used it, well i dont like that really๐Ÿค”

My desire is huge right now, from time to time i would wear one lifejacket, sit on 2 off them and the fuck a watering or just wear one lifejacket and then fuck a pair off watewings... I think its like 10 weeks ago when i last was able to do it... And i have the problem that my desire for inflatables is always increasing ๐Ÿ˜… would love to have a day for myself and get a few good orgasms again๐Ÿ˜‰ and even writing about it makes me so fucking horny๐Ÿ˜Š

Im for shure gonna buy a intex orca with an SPH even if i have to wait to fully use it, need some more material lol

Have as swell some inflatables somewhere in the house thinking about checking that out again, but dont think that there is that mutch useful stuff in there๐Ÿค”

Aahh yes I can understand, well for me they're so expensive new and I'm actualy more into the waterwings en pvc swimvests, but I just want to experience the secumar vest for once. So for me second hand is just perfect.

ย 

I can understand, must be hard when everyone is at home and you can't have some time cause there's always the risk someone walks in on you.

ย 

Back in the days when I lived with my family I only used my floaties when I was sure nobody was at home. And now I live with my partner I still only ise them when I'm alone. My desire is not always there, sometimes its big and sometimes its completly gone. Altough there is a little stack of waterwings next to our bed and when the desire is there it can be realy hard to ignore them ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

Nice you gonna get that! Altough I'm not really into the ride-on floats.

ย 

Ooh you got more inflatables?

First off, awesome to write with you ๐Ÿ˜

Gonna check tomorrow about the inflatables, not shure what there is...ย 

I dont know yet if i like ride on toys๐Ÿ˜… but im like 99.99% shure i will love it hahaย 

Well i use my floaties when people are home but only when they should be sleeping... ๐Ÿคฃ And making shure im silent!ย 

For shure i sometimes have a few days where im not interested in my inflas but mostly im just loving it.ย 

And the risk off someone to walk in one me isnt a problem at all since my bed is higher up in the roof mounted๐Ÿ˜‰ the sound is more the problem since it can be pretty loud when im enjoying it.ย 

About the lifejackets, well its really expensive and since im currently making an apprenticeships and not earning that mutch its not that easy to get them but for me its worth it since i love to fell them all over my body and that smell, inflating them fucking hell its greatย 

Here some pictures from my life jackets and uninflated waterwings..ย 

Have more than double the waterwings that are laying ontop off a lifejacket!ย 

Sorry for the bad quality but the flash is reflecting quite a lot!ย 

Checked out the box with inflatables, has a ride on crocodile, might try out that one but nothing more interesting sadly

ย 

IMG_20201115_230322.jpg

IMG_20201115_230330.jpg

Yes indeed I find it very nice to write with you as well ๐Ÿค—

ย 

Oooww wouw, I never dared to do it if someone was at home because I always was afraid someone would walk in or could hear what I was doing.

ย 

Oh thats nice that its not really a risk that someone could walk inyo you and that therefore you still have some time to enjoy your inflatables.

ย 

Yes I believe you that its really expensive.ย 

ย 

O you got a pretty nice collection. Got to admit these lifejackets look comfy to wear. Oooww then you have a lot of waterwings, nice I always like waterwings sadly most of the brands just make them for little kids, well actualy like most inflatables ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

Haha yeah the reflectice stripes doing their job good ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Oohh so sad there aint more intetesting in there

Well about waterwings, i live them ones from bema, easy to inflate and they hold the pressure really good! They have them in all sizes from children to adult and well i got every size twice๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

The Zoggs roll ups are in 2 sizes.ย 

The life jackets are great had fun with one yesterday and a roll up๐Ÿ˜‰

But im gonna try the crocodile out when i have some alone time but currently it looks like its gonna take weeks till i can enjoy it.ย 

Im going for some pictures when im alone for a few min since i dont want anyone to hear me doing anything but the strips are bright as fuck

Agree, the Bema's are the best!ย 

Little bigger than the other size 2 brands, and nice bright fluor orange colour.

ย 

Twice ๐Ÿ˜ฎ haha wel than you've got a real nice collection of waterwings two.

ย 

Yes I had one pair of the zoggs for a short while the biggest size but its a shame they're not in a 12+ size availeble.

ย 

Haha nice!ย 

ย 

Oooww so unfortunately you have to wait a while till you have some alonetime now.

ย 

Ha nice! Yes the stripes are really bright indeed

ย 

ย 

The bemas are great for shure! 10 Pairs๐Ÿ˜…

I want some more zoggs roll ups since they're great for a quicky when you have to be quiet thats what im doing mostly right now lol

Im thinking about ways to get alone time again, have some holidays in early December for a week so i might have some alone time on the Wednesday off that week if my mom is gonna leave๐Ÿ˜…

But i know what im gonna do when i have 2h free!ย 

Crocodile, and the 3 Lifejackets and a whole lot off waterwings!ย 

What are you doing mostly when you have some alone time?ย 

Here some better pictures...ย 

Well you can see now that i have some bema neoprene and smoth inlayer ones... But those are really hard on your dick! Need to pay attention and use a lot off lube, but im not using them at all since i like the normal ones a lot more and they will make your dick a little sore even with a lot off lube!ย 

Mostly when i have time i take 2 Waterwings, size doesn't matter, inflate them and i use shampoo as lube, tryed a durex lube but it didn't lube at all... Thinking about trying out a different one but too shy to do that lol but when you wash the shampoo right off after using thats not a problem at all. So anyway i then place them at the edge off my desk behind each other. Then i push my dick in both off them to lube up a little.ย 

Then i stick the first one on my dick all the way to the base. Then u start fucking the other waterwing against the side off the desk or what ever. Sometimes i also place them on the desk, works like that as well, but then im using one hand to press them down a little to get some more pressure๐Ÿ˜‰

What is awesome as well, realllyyy tight is when you take a bema size 2 and and inflate the size 0 or 00 and make it as hard as you can. Then place the 0 or 00 inside the size 2 and then inflate the size 2 as mutch as you can! That shit is tight dudeee! But also needs some more lube and getting it to fit well and not slip out needs some training...ย 

Gonna upload those pictures on reddit as well

IMG_20201116_181101.jpg

IMG_20201116_181003.jpg

IMG_20201116_181034.jpg

IMG_20201116_180940.jpg

10 pairs, thats quite a lot ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Haha yes I once tried that with a zoggs roll-up ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

Haha I can understand, most of the time the desire is at its biggest if you can't have alone time.

ย 

Haha nice!

ย 

Well most of the time I don't actualy use the waterwings on my dick, I tried it a few times because I saw it on a german youtubeclip about waterwing fetish but it didn't really give me the satisfaction it tought it would give.

So when my partner isn't at home I usualy take a pair of waterwings and inflate them, put them just around my arms, and just chill a bit on the couch or do some things around the house, sometimes just one pair, and sometimes al 3 pairs. And sometimes in combination with a pvc swimvest.

And then just chill around and enjoy the moment. And then after I while I take a shower with the floaties on and there satisfy my self. And past summer I took A nights swim somewhere remote just to feel how that was, it was actualy pretty nice. Nothing sexual involved there, just chilling in the water floating around. Was a bit of a shame I was pretty nervous to get cought altough there was nobody near

ย 

Nice! The neoprene ones are pretty nice, I'm pretty curious how the would feel wearing them, sadly they only come in smaller sizes.

What do you mean with smooth inlayers, are that normal pvc ones?

ย 

Those lifejackets look really nice, seeing them makes curious to try the one I'm gonna buy tommorow but I think its gonna take a while before I can try it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

I personally dont really like the neoprene ones, when u can have vinyl im going for vinyl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

No the ones with smooth inlayers, arent 100% normal. Mostly like the normal ones but on the inside it has a soft/smooth fabric, its actually polyester. I think bema calls the "Soft Waterwings" or something like that.ย 

ย 

What model are you gonna buy tomorrow?ย 

ย 

Thinking about writing a email to the modder that mods the intex orcas since tomorrow is my birthday and i want to gift that to myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

I also really like to wear the around when i can but well most off the time family is home and i live in a house with a lot off windows... Soo only in my room๐Ÿ˜ญ thinking about going to Germany or something in that area next year with my bike if i can and well im gonna take my inflas with me for shure take a hotel or rent a flat for a few days and really enjoy it and walking around in the will be great!

Was the PVC/Vinyl Vest a foam one or an inflatable?ย 

ย 

I wana try it out as well, chilling in the water how it is with a lifejacket and some waterwings or both separated, nothing sexual as well but never gonna do that since i never want someone to see me๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค” getting anxious about that, would love to do it but dont have a place that is empty 100%

Haha okay, I have no idea, I only know the vinyl ones. I don't know the smooth fabric ones either ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

I believe its called the Golf 150ย 

ย 

Haha oooww nice!ย 

ย 

Oooww thats unfortunatly ๐Ÿ™ my girlfriend every once in a while has to work in the evenings or the weekends so every once in a while I've got sone alone time.

ย 

Its inflatable, its was a kids swimvest from aliexpress. Actualy last week orderd a swimvest from wehncke as wel. Almost got send to my home adres ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ lucklybI didn't fill in the adres right ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

Would also love to wear a foam lifejacket, nice safe completely strapt in. And then go for a little float. But that's got nothing to do with inflatables ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

I went like at 2 in the night, was stil anxious to get cought but it was really nice and I actualy really wanna do it again. Or in a private pool or like a meet with other people who just want to be in the water with waterwings and stuff, butt don't think thats ever gonna happen ๐Ÿคฃ I think in the netherlands there aint many people who are into floaties ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Made the mistake with the address once... Then my mother opened it wellp... Since then she knows partially about my fetish๐Ÿ™ƒ was a life jacket, then i became clean about my waterwings too since well already fucked๐Ÿ˜‚

Thought about that as well, meeting up with others and then just chilling ๐Ÿ˜‹

I think its a fetish that isnt common at all, or really practiced at all๐Ÿค”

I dont really like that some people see it as a part off the furry side... Its completely different and has nothing to do with that... But most meet ups with people about inflatables are together with furry people as far as i have read. Never been to one ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Would love to meet with people and talk about it since its a passion we share lol

5 minutes ago, zwemvleugel said:

Do you have a good picture of the soft waterwings? Now I realy curious how they look ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I uploaded a picture before, where as well the neoprene one's visible. Theyre the one's on top off the neoprene/roll ups

Oooww thats so shitty that she openned it as well, what did she say about it?ย 

ย 

Yes would be nice to be around with people who are into it as wel like a inflatble meet ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ or just a pool where every visitor must wear a swimming aid ๐Ÿคฃ then it would be posible to enjoy your floaties without having to think what others think about you. Would be awesome ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

No indeed there aint very much to find about it, forย  a long time I really tought I was the only one with this kink and tought I was really strange or something. Then I found something about daiperlovers and stuff and compared my kink with that but thats a much bigger thing I guess. And now I'm happy to have found this forum.

ย 

Sorry I don't really know what you mean by furry side, can you explain?

ย 

Yes would be nice indeed, littlebscarrie as wel ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Oooww it are the more vage orange ones? Think bema doesnt make them anymore, could not find anything about them on their website.

ย 

No never told my girlfriend about it so don't think she knows altough ther is a stack of waterwings laying in the bedroom ๐Ÿ™ˆ but I wouldnt dair to tell her because there aint many people into this fetish but as far as I seen on the forums around there are almost no ladies at all

I saw one or 2 woman on forums, not mutch for shure...ย 

Bema doesnt make them anymore as far as i know but you can still order them. Mine are Manufactured in Summer 2019.ย 

She first was confused... She texted me while i was at work and asked me about it... I got home and then ahh she showed me the package and well i started to explain... She first thought i was into kids and fucked up shit like that! I assured here i am not and that i would tell her if i would be... She also thought that i will be humping every inflatable that i see everywhere... Wtf no thats i private thing that has nothing to do with public and i can control myself and use them for fun example beachball without getting all hard and start fucking it...ย 

Its partially seen as a part off the furry fetish, mostly with the ride ons, the people that dress in animal costumes... I personally dont see it as a part off that for 100%!ย 

I have a FWB, well actually Coworker with benefits but not gonna share my fetish with here, even though i would love to!ย 

Meet & Greet would be great! But also for shure controversial ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ Might be a problem since im on the younger side here๐Ÿ™ƒ