Inflatabl.es
Advertisement

I'm Don, 26 years old from the Netherlands.

I have a Fetish for water wings and lifevest/swimvest or lifejackets, how you wanna call them. I just like the smell, sound and feeling they make. I think I found out when I was around 12 years old 

I don't know where this feeling comes from as I am a good swimmer and I can't remember wearing waterwings as a child. Maybe thats where it comes from altough I do remember I liked the feeling of wearing a lifejacket when I was a child.

I don't use waterwings when swimming, tried it once at night. I loved the feeling of floating on the wings but I wouldnt dare to do it in day when there are more people around. I do have a few pair of waterwings and sometimes when I'm alone I just like to wear a pair in home.

I'm always a bit shamed about it and for a long time I tought I was the only one who got turned on by water wings so its nice to have this forum and read about other people's experiences

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi Don! It's cool to meet other people who's into inflatables and talk about it. Same story here, more or less, I learnt to swim at a very young age so I didn't need to use inflatables at all. It was when I was 13-14 when I 'felt' something for waterwings, they were so appealing to me I decided to try them and... well, here we are lol. My first fetishist experiences involved them, but I got into ride-ons afterwards. I still use waterwings with them though, they're just amazing.

• Like 1

Hee Ravenloon,

Yes exactly what you say, I also find it very cool to meet people who are into inflatables. Altough sadly there aint much action on the forum at the moment

It made me feel less awkward knowing more people are into inflatebles as wel because in the beginning I tought I was the only one and realy weird or so. But knowing more people are into the same thing makes me accepting it more easy. Altough sometimes when In stand there with a pair of waterwings around my arms I still think yes you are pretty weird being 26 and having the desire to wear waterwings. But on the other hand well apparently thats who I am.

I personaly are more into the wearable floaties and not realy into the ride-ons but I realy do like to hear others go with this fetish and what their intresses are.

Welcome Don

Unfortunately it is quite hard to get people on here from other existing communities. Hopefully as more people discover us it will become more active.

Its always interesting to hear what everyone likes about this fetish. I personally have never used water wings and thus have never had an interest in them.

Thank you,

Yes I see, I was really excited tonfind this forum. alltough in the beginning I was more reading stuff then actualy writing. That felt like a step to take. But now I like to talk about and read about how people go with this fetish. Just a pitty there ain't really much activity on the forum at the moment