Inflatabl.es
Advertisement

Hey there, I'm Lena, 22 years old and - as you may've guessed - new here 🙂

I'm from Lincolnshire, UK, but moved to London some years ago to study psychology. And yes, I have an inflatables fetish. Quelle surprise.

Regarding the other introductions 'round here, I've noticed this quite late - I must've been round about 12, 13 years when I noticed that inflatables turn me on. I really love waterwings (or Schwimmflugels, armbands, ... you name it!) and swimrings. I also like life jackets, but they're quite expensive and I don't get to wear these often. Bigger inflatables are not so much of my style, but hey - each as they like it 😉

Oh, and I can't swim. And by can't I mean can't. Maybe that's where that fetish came from? I don't know... Being in the water with my inflatables really turns me on, but it also scares me, and I don't do it that often.

Last but not least: Don't you hit me up for dating or something like that, I'm here to learn about my fetish and how other people experience being attracted to inflatables, I just want to get to know myself a little bit more. Really, I'm not looking for a significant other here.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2020 at 11:00 PM, Christopher Sleight said:

I too have a fetish for waterwings and also cannot swim. I did enjoy swimming with my armbands as a kid but now that I'm an adult, I'm nervous about going swimming with my armbands.  

Aww, pitty! I know that feeling :(

• Like 1

Welcome Lena_Ox.

On 25/08/2020 at 10:23 PM, Lena_Ox said:

Oh, and I can't swim. And by can't I mean can't. Maybe that's where that fetish came from? I don't know... Being in the water with my inflatables really turns me on

I can relate to this. I can’t swim yet being in water with inflatables turns me on too. I’m happy to be in a swimming pool but hate going into open water or lakes.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, TheMacedawg said:

Welcome Lena_Ox.

I can relate to this. I can’t swim yet being in water with inflatables turns me on too. I’m happy to be in a swimming pool but hate going into open water or lakes.

Oh my, you've got a swimming pool? That's... awesome, I'd love to have one, too!