Inflatabl.es
Advertisement

Favorite inflatable shape

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Waterwings! All the way.

I don't know why but there's alwas someting actractive to them. Especially Nice bright orange ones.

My favorites are the Bema's size 2, nice bright orange and white and a little bit bigger than the other brands size 2 

And what I also like altough its not realy a shape I guess is the inflatble kids swim vests

• Like 1

As far as I've experienced, it's hard to tell but I think I'd definitely go for the trusty classic Intex whale ride-ons, they never get old! Their shape fit my body perfectly, even when I've added up more inflatables, such like waterwings, for the fun. To me, bop bags are perfect when I like to go for 'a quickie' hehe, I've acquired an Intex bop bag dolphin recently and it's lovely for that purpose.

• Like 1

I like Waterwings, especially the Bema ones, also live Life jackets where i love the design and tightness from secumar. And for a whale/orca i would go for a intex one with an SPH

I am able to wear a lifejacket, 4 Pairs off waterwings on my army and fucking a Pair off Waterwings. On the legs to get watewings is hard, but wana try that again for shure