Inflatabl.es
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
TheMacedawg

Favourite Method

I love to over inflate beach balls and bounce on them until the burst.

Great! I also love to overinflate the small ball, to feel how it stretches during inflation and under me! Of course, sometimes they pops under me. Mostly, they pops not loud, just small hole appears on the seam, it's easy to repair and play with this ball again :).

Are you tried a "cock pop"? It's just awesome! You need a toy made from thin and soft vinyl, the small beachballs are the best for this. Overinflate the ball and ride hard and fast, when it can pop in every moment. It will become more warm and soft, so you can puncture it by your own dick. To come inside, it's so funny! If to do it right way, the hole not breaks, just stretches, air is not coming out. You can even lay down on the ball, that still fully inflated with you inside. Cum into inflated ball!

I’ve done the cock pop more than a few times. Although I must say it is even more fun when you do it to a beach ball that is filled with warm water and a tiny bit of soap. The warm slippery sensation is absolutely amazing.

I love blowing up my beach ball just short of it’s maximum, and riding it in fear that it would pop. Not the rough kind of riding unless I am intending to pop it. 

On 08/10/2019 at 2:45 AM, TheMacedawg said:

I’ve done the cock pop more than a few times. Although I must say it is even more fun when you do it to a beach ball that is filled with warm water and a tiny bit of soap. The warm slippery sensation is absolutely amazing.

How are you doing it? With air inside, the ball becomes very warm and soft, so I can come inside. How to it with water? Or a water must be hot enoth?

On 30/10/2019 at 5:57 AM, Medieval_dragon said:

I love ride to pops, nothing too overinflated or anything, just a toy and a rough rider bouncing in it

If the toy not overinflated, it not loudly pops. Only a small hole appears on the seam and it slowly deflates with nice hissing :) So I can repair it and do it again :)

On 26/12/2019 at 6:41 PM, inbox_pm said:

How are you doing it? With air inside, the ball becomes very warm and soft, so I can come inside. How to it with water? Or a water must be hot enoth?

I use a funnel to fill the beach ball up with warm water. I normally do this in a swimming pool, that way if a seam breaks I don’t flood the house 🤣

I know how to fill the ball by water, I already did this for just ride. How to penetrate it? With air I need to overinflate and hard ride it to make it very warm and more soft, then to press it by dick, but how to do it with water? Or, when it will be full with water, also add an air in it?