Inflatabl.es
TheMacedawg

Hello & Welcome

Hello and welcome to inflatabl.es.

My name is Mason, I currently live in Australia and I've loved inflatables for as long as I can remember.

My very first inflatable was a Thomas The Tank Engine bop bag (If you know of the or have any pictures of one I'd love to see them). Still to this day I have no idea how my fetish started.

I decided to create this website as I have been unable to find a place for inflatable & balloon related discussions that is mobile friendly and allows uploading of images & videos that may contain adult content. 

Enough about me, please feel free to introduce your selves!

Hi, i prefer not to give my name but i live in france and i have a collection of 10 beachballs. I'm not into ballons. I suppose the fetish just came. I hope this forum will get going

Hi folks, Cragster2016 saying hello to this new inflatable forum.

I guess my intro would be pretty similar to everyone else’s story regarding how I got started, and..... to be honest I wouldn’t have a clue how it all began either, but for as long as I can remember possibly my first ‘experiences’ with inflatables would have been a swimring, a pair of orange arm bands my parents bought for me whilst learning to swim. I can fondly remember this gloss yellow dolphin pooltoy too from around the same era. I must have practically destroyed it though as it had more ‘Sellotape’ along its seams than I don’t know what! 

These days though I’m seriously into large sized items that you can climb on, over, sink into like four-man dinghies and I’ve a large collection of bigger sized beach balls ranging from 72 inch models right up to a couple of huge 14 foot ones too.

Anyway, that’s enough for now- but all the very best with the forum 🙂

Hi Elfmund, Cragster2016 & inbox_pm. Thanks for joining and helping with getting this community off the ground.

I'm detalfni.  I live in the northeast US. I've been an inflatophile as long as I can remember. I remember watching the Benny Hill show with my dad (so inappropriate in retrospect, haha) and there was a skit where he and a woman are sitting in big inflatable chairs. He leans back and it springs a leak. It cartoonishly deflates with an exaggerated hissing and squeaking sound as he's struggling to stay poised. I was probably 4 years old and transfixed.

I have a large collection of toys in a storage unit but keep it under wraps mostly. PP & IW animals, double french mattresses, beachballs, advertising standees and pool ride-ons are my jam. I've only told old gfs and now my wife about my fetish. She and I indulge it now and then.  But I enjoy them mostly thru the internet and in real life when I'm alone.

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Loooooocoo here. I live in Poland and I love inflatables almost since I remember. But I can also recollect times when inflatables didn't matter so much to me - so it must have changed when I was about 5 years old.

I'm mainly fond of letting the air out, especially of big inflatables with fast deflation valve. My dream inflatable is a bouncy castle 🙂

Edited by Loooooocoo

Hi im ben, i live in uk and i love inflatables have done since i were about 17-18, but now im 31-32 so ive had my fetish for awhile

i have a large colloection of inflatables, beach balls, whales, geckos, crush claw crabs, sea horse, zebras and many others

the blowupguy has to say "hello" also, signed me here a few weeks ago. 

I am happy to be here.

I grew up in East Germany and loved inflas even as a child.  I used to be a bit afraid of water, could not swim well.  That changed later...

I love to go into the water with my toys. Some of you may already know me 😉

What pictures should /can I put here? My toys only or with me (sexual adult content)? What do you want to see?

Greetings to all

blowupguy

Welcome Detalfni, Loooooocoo, Kain4489 and blowupguy. Thanks for joining us.

@blowupguy, you are more than welcome to post/upload any content you like as long as it is not illegal.

I hope that this site will be able to fill the holes that apps like VK have.  If it does, then hopefully the community might actually be able to flourish.

Hey, you can call me Roye. I live in the western United States and am 18 years old. I love inflatables of all different kinds, balloons are okay but I love inflatables a lot more. The origin of my fetish is unknown, but I don't care! I just love playing with all kinds of pool toys and floats and beach balls, etc. This forum is real nice, and I hope to see some more growth.

Hello everyone, I want to hide my real name so I chose this ID, but I could tell you I live in Taiwan.🙂

I'm a non-popper, but I watch some pop videos sometime, cause they usually bounce hard on it.😊

I have a yogaball, a peanut-shape yogaball, an inflatable clownfish, a swimming ring, a Rody horse, and a Rody's counterfeit (the yellow one).
I love to ride my yogaball while I'm watching some hentai vids/images or reading some inflatable stories, TheMacedawg's stories are good!
Sometimes I'll use yogaball and the swimming ring together, the bounce feels good!

Next time I can talk about Rody horses, that's another story.

未命名 - 22.png

collections.png

Hello all, joining this forum to chat/connect with anyone. Bi/pan, 38y/o in Southern NSW, Australia. Into blowing up big balloons and inflatables by lung power when possible and love watching guys and girls do the same. Semi-popper but love b2p balloons when in the right place at the right time. 

20190927_183557.jpg